Wednesday, October 2, 2002

P-CAW! (10/2/02)

Morning Mishap:
Some of you have heard this already, but it's a funny story...now. I walked out of my apt yesterday morning, late because I couldn't think of what to wear (that and I seriously over slept). Got to the corner and began to drink my iced coffee from my silver thermos. Well, while I was sipping and daydreaming, this guy pointed at me andsaid, "Watch out!" I looked down and it turned out that my cup lid wasn't screwed on. So it all spilled on me. Had to walk back home and change.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well, blondes do have more fun. They got the last laugh on the international media this week. I heard this story on the national news and it made me think,who the hell cares????http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/02/health/02BLON.html?pagewanted=print&position=top

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Feng shui-t:
Ok, so I am reading The Complete Idiot's Guide to Feng Shui (many f.s. orgs recommend this book). On reading the section on the placement of homes, it turns out that there are a number of bad luck buildings you shouldn't live next to or too near. For example, a school, a hospital and a church -- these locales bring lots of chaos and hurt (the last two because people go there with their problems and seek comfort). I live next to John Jay Criminal College, St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital and a pentecostal church is next door. How lucky am I??????

++++++++++++++++++++++++
This week's horoscopes go out to:
Lynn, I want a cupcake now.
Graham, it's KOMO (Korean for Aunt)! Feel better!
Bob and Russell, now we really are having dinner tomorrow, right?

No comments: