Wednesday, December 4, 2002

Festival of Lights (12/04/02)

Hanukkah bus: there is a group who has a caravan of minibuses and campers that have electric menorahs displayed prominently and music blaring from speaker systems. I don't know their names, but they drive around NYC, waving at people, sharing the joy of the Hanukkah season. Orthodox jews sitting in their campers, driving by, waving and smiling. Makes me happy.

********************************

NO SYMPATHY CORNER

I just got my teeth cleaned today and again no cavities. I have never had a cavity or braces. Yes, I am bragging. But the dentist want to add some sort of cap like thing on two teeth because I have worn away the gums around these teeth to overly aggressive brushing. I have to say, I am scared. I know it's a simple thing and he will just be gluing on these small thingies, but... what if I get a cavity? What if he puts on things that are too big and then I get a toothy grin?

********************************

This week's horoscopes are dedicated to the usual suspects:

>> Russell and Bob

>> Ann and Dabney

>> Diane

>> Fiedler, get well soon!

>> Michelle E

No comments: