Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Grey skies are going to clear up! (3/19/2003)

ANAL ALERT:

So, have you started hoarding duct tape, can goods and batteries? Personally, I think that all of these items should be staples in every home in America anyway (except for the duct tape. It seems to me that you either need lots of rolls of duct tape for a project or you will never use it at all). Maybe because I grew up in a state where hurricanes are known to blow through four months out of twelve. We always had a hurricane/emergency kit of sorts at home. So, I guess I find it strange that people are running out now to get flashlights and radios. Isn't it common sense to have candles, can goods and a can opener at home? I can understand if you don't have plastic sheeting (or if you do, no judgments here), but can goods? Come on! Of course, I probably think this way because I am anal. But you wait and see - who are you going to call in case of an emergency? That's right...

*****************************************
I leave for Florida tomorrow. Wish me luck.

No comments: