Friday, March 14, 2003

Say AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (3-14-2003)

Hi all - sorry for the lateness. As some of you know from my bellyaching, I have been out sick with a stomach virus. So, officially, I have been sick for SIX WEEKS. For those who are counting (and there will be prizes*), I have had Revenge from Mexico, bronchitis and this virus. I don't think I can take more of these body fluid issues. And this past illness is the first time in a while that I projectile vomited. I know, I share too much - but I share, because I CARE. :-) The body is amazing though. It doesn't want something, it tries damn hard to get rid of it. And it gives you warning signs along the way too. I could elaborate, but I have shared
too much.

=========================
This week's horoscopes go out to:

Michelle E, bon voyage!
Mike and Jen, thanks for answering the phone!

No comments: