Thursday, April 3, 2003

New and Improved!

I have been barraged by magazines lately. I traded in my United miles for magazines and I renewed my People subscription AND subscribed to this new magazine called Budget Living. I have to say I was trying REALLY hard not to renew the People subscription. It's so expensive. But I couldn't hold back. I was going through entertainment/gossip/trash withdrawal. But now, not only do I get more gossip than I can take, I now get Time magazine, which - let's face it - is the biggest gossip rag around. If it wasn't for the fact that they put a scary picture on the cover each week, it would be People magazine. They chew up information and spit it out into little bite size pieces of pabulum for us to eat. Of course, they don't have pretty pictures of Oscar night - instead they have pretty pictures of Bush and Cheney. Regardless, People and Time are the same - Time just doesn't have the guts to admit what it really is: trash.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ARGH!!!!! I am meeting with my accountant today and I forgot all of my tax forms at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: