Wednesday, April 23, 2003

sigh (4/23/2003)

Ok - I succumbed. I turned off my TV for the ninth annual TV-Turnoff Week, April 21-27. The Week is promoted nationally by TV-Turnoff Network, a nonprofit organization. Of course, this group is most probably funded by religious organizations as a guise to bring their opinions mainstream. But who cares - I could use with turning off the TV for a week.

I know, you are thinking - Michelle won't make it. Well, I have. Of course, that doesn't mean I have stopped watching TV. Actually, I am taping everything to watch it this weekend. I know, it's supposed to be for the entire week. Well, my shows are only on Mon-Thurs and Sunday. So IN MY MIND, it's okay to watch everything I taped this weekend as long as I don't watch TV from Mon-Thurs and Sunday.

============================

This week's horoscopes go out to:

>> Mike, Jen and Graham
>> Sally and Todd, great to see you last weekend!
>> Audrey, the bridal shower hostess with the most-ess
>> Ann & Dabney, great seeing you for 24 hours!

No comments: