Wednesday, June 11, 2003

There is a man with a ladder poking his head into the ceiling tiles. I wonder what he is up to... (6/11/2003)

Sorry this is a short one - thought up a great topic last night, but didn't write it down and forget what it was this morning. Oops. Lesson learned.

===================
The weather has been such a bitch this year. Cold and gray for six months straight and now it's sunny one day and gray and raining the next. Multiple personality disorder weather. At least it's not 40 degrees F in the day time. I guess we should all be thankful for small mercies.

===================
http://www.petoffice.co.jp/catprin/english/
I am really amazed at what people do in their spare time. Check out this web site - haute couture for cats.

===================
Quick announcement: I don't remember my cell phone voice mail password;
therefore, if you called and left me a message last week, I am sorry I never called you back. Note to everyone: if you think of calling me on my cell, please do not leave a message :-) And please do not send me an email telling me how I can get my password. I know how to get my password. I just don't want to get it.

===================
HAIKUS Update: They are still being reviewed by the judges (and no, I am not telling you who the judges are).

===================
This week's horoscopes go out to:

>> Gillian and Lynn, who leave in August for new adventures (and to Lynn again for going to Italy for a year! Come si dice "house guest" in Italiano?)
>> SunAe and her friends Matt and Lee, excellent picnic!

No comments: