Thursday, November 10, 2005

A QUICKIE (11-10-05)

This one is a short one as I was out last week in FL attending to the parents (they are fine) and started my new job this week (it's great) and need to get back on the horoscope wagon...

+===========================+
Pearls of Wisdom and Other Ancient Chinese Secrets:

ABSOLUTELY NEVER eat salmon on a Sunday and NEVER eat linguine with clam sauce on a Monday. You would think I would remember these things, but NoooOOoOoOOooOO. Needless to say, I was out sick on my second day at my new job.

And oddly enough, I am now craving fried shrimp.

+===========================+
This week's horoscopes go out to

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYS TO LORINDA WONG AND KIM HECKSCHER DECKER!
The Marthas
Ertischek
Saumya, Matt S. and Lisa D., for complaining that they haven't seen their horoscopes in a while
Congrats to Sandy and George for finally moving out of their families' homes and into their own!
Congrats to YoungMee on her move to Boston!

+===========================+
Check out your weekly horoscope at www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/printer-friendly.html

Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of November 10, 2005
By Rob Brezsny
© 1995-2004, Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved.

No comments: