Friday, October 21, 2005

they are making dark chocolate kit kats!!!!! (10-21-05)

I have been quite quiet in the past few weeks and one of the reasons for this is because I was interviewing for a new job (two-month interview process - sheer hell). As of November 7, I will be an account supervisor at Porter Novelli in its health care division. I can hear a lot of you saying, “WHAAAAAAAA?” right now. Yes, I am going back. Never thought it would happen, but it has! I am looking forward to going back to PR. But I will miss this la-la land of Pop Council. This place has been great - birthday teas once a month, heritage appreciation days (the most recent was Hispanic appreciation month and we had Latin food, a pniata and tango lessons), and the incredibly huge Halloween party. I will also miss the 24 days vacation and 12 sick days. Sigh. But on to bigger and better things :-). So, so long Pop Council and hello Porter Novelli!

+=======================+
Ah, those wacky Asians. They are at it again:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6739710473912337648

+=======================+
This week’s horoscopes go out to:
Sally, Todd - to their two new long-term, college-fund visitors, Henry and Jack (oh, and Otis)!
Gobi and Piers + 1
Bob and Russell
Michelle E.
Sandy

+=======================+
Check out your weekly horoscope at www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/printer-friendly.html
Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of October 20, 2005
By Rob Brezsny
© 1995-2004, Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved.

No comments: