Thursday, January 26, 2006

Slippery slope (1-26-06)

I know there are some of you who do this. I know it. And I know
there are some of you who secretly wish they could do this, but can't.
Personally, I find it really disgusting and don't understand it. I
just don't understand it at all.

People who carry their pillows with them while they travel -- why, why
do they do that? Don't they see the germ exposure! People who carry
their pillows are always sitting on them, folding them against the
public seats, dragging them on the floor.

EUW.

And the pillows are always stained, dirty, drooled on. Very...loved.

What I don't understand is why that dirty, stained pillow is so
necessary that it must be carried around on a trip. And why can't
they put a nice clean cover on it. Or at least put the pillow in a
plastic bag. Or even just leave the stinky stained thing at home.

I can understand the love of a good pillow. But please, people, try
not to carry the stinking bag of dust mites and skin flakes with you.
Or at least, refrain from swinging the pillow in my direction.

+===================+
This week's horoscopes go out to:

Mike, Jen and Graham
Ertischek

+===================+
Check out your horoscope at www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/printer-friendly.html

Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of January 26, 2006
By Rob Brezsny
(c) 1995-2004, Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved.

No comments: