Thursday, February 16, 2006

He sneezes like a horse (2-16-06)

I was in the elevator this morning with this one guy. Just the two of
us. All quiet. And then he had to sneeze. Like a horse. Now, YOU
know my problems with germs. Being encased in a small box with
another human being is more than enough to make me bring out the
antibacterials wipes, but MAN -- a SNEEZE?!!! How am I supposed to
protect myself against that? AND he didn't cover his mouth. He used
his Blackberry to cover the sneeze. AS IF that will stop the germs
from ricocheting off the walls. After he sneezed, I held my breathe
to keep the germs entering my body. It was only a couple of floors
before freedom so I was alright.

+=============================+
I have been blogging more.

+=============================+
This week's horoscopes go out to:
BOB AND RUSSELL
CONGRATULATIONS TO CATHY, ERIK AND SAMUEL (a very cute little boy)
MIKE, JEN AND GRAHAM
GLAD YOU MADE IT SAFELY TO [LAND OF SAND AND OTHER INTERESTING
THINGS], FRYNN (name has been changed to protect the person's
identity)
+=============================+
Check out your weekly horoscopes at Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of February 16, 2006
By Rob Brezsny
(c) 1995-2004, Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved.