Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Some will win, some will lose, some were born to sing the bluuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeessssss.... (3/1/06)

The day of reckoning has cometh. Leggings are back. http://nymag.com/fashion/features/16015/index.html

+========================+
I am not girly. I know that most of you know that, but I have these moments of clarity and they are usually ridiculously obvious. At 7:45 AM, I was in a carload of co-workers, all of whom were women (I work in PR -- it's a female dominated sphere. This is because women communicate.) and everyone was dressed up to go to our client meeting, which was 2 hours away. The one thing I noticed during the car ride was that everyone was poised and feminine -- legs crossed, making small talk. What was Michelle doing? Slumped in her chair, sleeping with her mouth open. And no, I wasn't drooling.

But you know what? I am okay with this. I got a really good nap and they didn't.

+========================+
This week's horoscopes go out to:
WELCOME TO THE WORLD, CATRIONA! (And congratulations to proud parents Mija and Kevin, much love)
CONGRATULATIONS TO DR. CYNTHA; Jacksonville welcomes you with open arms!
CONGRATULATIONS TO MARTHA L; You're working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

+========================+
Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of March 2, 2006
By Rob Brezsny
© 1995-2004, Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved.
Printed from http://www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/printer-friendly.html

No comments: