Friday, March 24, 2006

Ooooh that smell! Can't you smell that smell? (3/23/06)

There is this one area of the subway station in Grand Central. It's near the entrance underneath the Strawberry's, close to the escalator to the 7 train. On good days, it smells like that veiny, funghi-looking bleu cheese. On the bad days, well, it sure doesn't smell like bleu cheese. There have been days where that area near the elevator/escalator doesn't smell like anything, but I can count those days on one hand. And I have all of my fingers.

I strongly urge you to visit this area of the subway and tell me if you agree. I want to share this with you.

+==================+
I am tired of being competent. I got assigned to another account. That makes two accounts and a new business pitch. I wish I could be lazy and useless. I miss those days.

+==================+
I slept for 12 hours straight yesterday. It was so fantastic. I got into bed at 6, fluffy duvet, flannel pajamas, so happy. I slept pretty much straight through. It was perfect. Even when I woke up, I went back to sleep. At 6, I thought about getting up, but I didn't.

+==================+
This week's horoscopes go out to:
My bed

+==================+
Check out your horoscopes at Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of March 23, 2006
By Rob Brezsny
(c) 1995-2004, Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved.

No comments: