Monday, March 20, 2006

MEME -- YOU'RE IT!

>How well do you know me? For instance, did you know...
>
>Four jobs I've had in my life:
>1.Sales assistant at TALBOT's (I had a crew cut at the time)
>2.medical secretary
>3.financial administration at an international non profit
>4.teacher assistant at 1199 (health care workers' union)
>
>
>Four movies I would watch over and over:
>1. The Incredibles
>2. Secretary
>3. Men In Black
>4. Men in Black II
>
>Four places I have lived:
>1. Jacksonville, FL
>2. Wellesley, MA
>3. Greenpoint, Brooklyn, NY
>4. Midtown West, Manhattan, NY
>
>Four TV shows I love to watch:
>1. Oprah
>2. Medium
>3. CSI
>4. Gilmore Girls
>
>
>Four places I have been on vacation:
>1. Paris
>2. St. Maarten
>3. Vermont
>4. St. Petersburg, FL
>
>Four websites I visit daily:
>1. Cuteoverload.com
>2. NY Times
>3. GoFugYourself.com
>4. NOAA weather
>
>Four of my favorite foods:
>1. Thai
>2. spaghetti and meatballs
>3. Korean
>4. Indian
>
>Four places I would rather be right now:
>1. The lottery office picking up my mega millions winnings!
>2. A secluded beach in the carribean
>3. Sleeping
>4. In my "La-Z-Girl" chair watching TV
>
>Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:
>1. Only my real friends will answer

No comments: