Friday, April 21, 2006

What's new, pussycat? WOoOooOOAOOooAOOo! (4-21-06)

My friend Frun-Ae (name disguised to protect the not at all innocent) sent me this great site: OverheardintheOffice.com

My favorite so far:

12PM Lunch

African-American co-worker to Caucasian co-worker: You just walked a block through the ghetto to get some chicken? Did you get a five-piece and some biscuits? That's so black of you.

1555 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, Ohio

+========================+

I wish they would hurry up with the regenerated body parts because I need a new neck and some back parts.

+========================+

check out my blog http://girlladyfriend.blogspot.com

+========================+

This week's horoscopes go out to:
Sasha
The Marthas and Ky and all the good women in the Book Club
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSSELL!

+========================+
Printed from Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of April 20, 2006
By Rob Brezsny
© 1995-2004, Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved.

No comments: