Friday, September 15, 2006

I HEART RODEO MONKEYS (9-15-06)

This rodeo monkey, Whiplash, has won a special place in my heart.

Check out this video of the rodeo monkey who has stolen my heart. I CAIN'T QUIT YOU!


+==============================+
Goombah is a wonderful word.
http://wordsmith.org/words/goombah.html

And it turns out that there is a female version of the word as well:

Goomah (or comare)
http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/mobspeak/

+==============================+
I got nothin' this week. Absolutely nothin. The weather sucks here in New York. F*ckin rain, rain, rain. Fall has hit with a vengence. They wiped out Summer and dumped her in the Meadowlands with cement shoes.

+==============================+
This week's horoscopes go out to:
My goombahs and comares! MWAH, mafioso style!
Mike, Jen and G - have a great time in HI! Bring me back a really cool bobble head hula girl for my desk too!

+==============================+
Check out your weekly horoscope at Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of September 14, 2006
By Rob Brezsny
© 1995-2004, Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved.

No comments: