Sunday, October 15, 2006

One time in Vegas...

As I said, those evil microbiologists infected me while I was in San Fran. So right when I was getting a leetle bit better, I had to go to Vegas for work. I took all precautions:

IMG_0698.JPG

My first moments in Vegas, I met up with Annie's parents and aunt. We shall call them the Annies:

Here is Dad Annie:
IMG_0717.JPG


Here is Mom Annie:
IMG_0714.JPG


Here is Auntie A:
IMG_0716.JPG

We ate at Salo Salo, a fantastic Filipino restaurant in Vegas:

IMG_0709.JPG

There we had (BTW I am doing this to torture Annie -- look at the wonderful fooooooooood, Annie):

Pansit
IMG_0715.JPG

Sour Chicken Soup
IMG_0710.JPG

Fried Calamari
IMG_0711.JPG


Spring rolls
IMG_0713.JPG

We also had bbq beef and chicken adobo fried rice and some other dishes. It was amazing.

We capped off the meal with this. Can't remember the name, but they are bananas wrapped in spring roll wrappers and deep fried with purple mountain sweet potato ice cream:

IMG_0718.JPG

BIG THANKS to the Annies!!!

IMG_0719.JPG


Much love, Annie's "Fawn"

2 comments:

Mrs. J said...

Your unnamed dessert is Ube Ice Cream with Turon (banana fritters).

Yummmyyy I wish I was there.

Miss you!

annie-san said...

we, "annies," sure know how to eat!