Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blogging regularly is HARD

Let's see what I have been doing while I have been laid off:
  • Haven't watched as much TV as I thought I would be watching
  • Been on a slew of interviews; still no job
  • Questioning the prices of Whole Foods and why green onions are so expensive
  • Wish that there were triple coupon discounts at grocery stores in NYC
  • The Duggers' (the family with 17 -- and one on the way -- children) faith sorta scares me
  • My gym now costs me $36 for 6 months
  • My friends are awesome
  • I really can cook
  • My nasal passages are failing me
  • I can make plants grow
  • I love free things
  • I almost got pickpocketed last weekend
  • My body does not like the cold. At all.
  • I like to read crappy novels. A lot.
  • I almost finished my afghan
  • I really like quiches
  • I hate cleaning my apartment
  • I really love my friends

No comments: