Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What I Did While I Was a Giant Statistic (aka Laidoff): Week 2

I am going to catalog the things I do while I am laid off. This will be a visual diary and I will spare you every little detail of my journey. So, on week two, I found out the Freethan was in town from Froulder, CO, and dragged him to dinner:

Freethan

Went to JERSEY (!!!!) for election night and spent time with Frike V and his partner Fraul. Frike made Obama cookies to celebrate:

Frike V's Obama cookies

And then on Friday, I got to meet up with my favorite secret agent, uh, I mean analyst, Frynn. We had tea and sympathy and ran into bunnies with mustaches (shout out to Frannie and Frabney):

This one is for Frannie and Frabney

Oh, and I had a job interview and other interviews scheduled for week 3.

No comments: