Friday, December 5, 2008

And we're back...

Ok, I have had many a request (aka complaint) for a revival of the horoscope email. I have heard your loud, whining voices. And so we're back. It may not be weekly, it may not be biweekly, but it will be in your inbox.

+===================+
I still haven't found a job, but it's cool.

+===================+
Frob and I were joking around that people are becoming dumber by the hour. Seriously, we talk in abbreviations. People are monosyllabic. Our language is degrading fast, people. Soon we will be speaking in grunts. Which is what Frob and I did one night. It was quite entertaining. See what I mean?

I can even see TV becoming stupider. I mean, reality tv shows are the most-watched. What's that about? Soon, someone is going to produce a show where people just do things. For example, a woman will sit down, pour a drink and drink it. And people will be fascinated by this. They will say, I do that too! Or, I can do that! And it will be the most watched show on television.

Seriously. It's coming, people.

+===================+
So my job search continues. That's all I have to say about that.

+===================+
This week's horoscope goes out to me. Because I can.

+===================+
Check your weekly horoscope at Free Will Astrology
By Rob Brezsny
Horoscopes for week of December 4, 2008
© 1995-2008 -- Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved

No comments: