Saturday, October 29, 2011

He he he he whisper heh hehe he

I was on the 7 am flight to MCO this am on delta. I usually take JetBlue but this time delta. Usually on the flight to Orlando you have many families with small kids who like to clear their lungs out during the flight. Oddly this time the wee ones were quiet. The college kids however were not. It was as if I was in the middle of a plane of spring breakers. Now the dudes boasting about chicks and how drunk they were when were ok. Their Vegas stories were lame. The ones who were really annoying were the two girls sitting next to me who were giggling oddly in continuous spurts throughout the damn flight. He he he he he he he. Whisper whisper and he whisper whisper he he he. Through the entire flight. He he he he he.

Reminded me of beavis and butthead but not remotely funny. He he he.

No comments: