Sunday, August 11, 2013

One year and two days post-surgery

It's already been one year since my surgery, anterior cervical discectomy and fusion.  I can't believe it's been a year.  And one cray cray year.  So many changes.  I blame the Mayans.  Or thank them.  Both really.  Out of the negative came some really positives.  So here is a photo essay of the recovery.  I have to thank Bob Madison, Russell Frost, Mrs. Kim and so many others for helping and coping with me throughout the pre-, during and post-process.  I am very lucky to have friends like you.

post-surgery (left side)




















this weird collar that sent waves to help my injury.

How did Nomi get in here?

March, post-Mexico retreat (mirror photo so right side, when really left.

And the scar today.  Pretty much going away.

No comments: