Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Can't "Share"

from _DJ_

I am taking a break from Facebook because I find it hard to keep up. And I feel that I've lost the ability to write and read. Seriously. Unless it's a Terry Pratchett book (miss Terry already), I haven't read a book in at least two years. Yes. Two years.

Also, I feel out of touch with what's going on in the world. My daily news sources were Facebook and anything related to reproductive health in the world. Now I am going to try to actually read news on my own and not use "share" to get news.

"Share" is a great tool because I have learned a lot about different topics I would otherwise not know about. But most of my shares have been about cute animals. Cute animals are awesome, but every day? (OK, every day is awesome and must be shared)

My mind is actually having a hard time writing this. I keep moving between verb tenses. Aggravating.

My brain hurts.


No comments: