Monday, March 23, 2015

Hot Matcha Cha Cha!

My friends Frerin, Frarcy and I stopped by Ippodo Tea, a Japanese Matcha tea house. (Here's Ippodo Tea's Yelp page).

I have never seen this process and it was fascinating. There is a science to it. And there you can watch the entire process.

I got a Matcha Soy Latte. It's delicious but I am buzzing around, full of caffeine. FULL. Let's see if I can sleep tonight.

Here's the small cup from Ippodo. You think, geez, that's small, but in reality, considering the caffeine, it's ginormous. Like a Venti Venti.





















Here's the match soy latte from above.


It's very tasty but I might just savor a matcha latte when I really need a super caffeine pick me up.















Here's a video (not from Ippodo) showing the process.

No comments: