Wednesday, November 13, 2002

You got some bagel stuck in your teeth...right there (11/13/02)

I don't have much to contribute this week. If youhave anything you want to say, let me know and I willdistribute it next week.

**************************************
My Winter Speech: Replenishing Fluids
You know, every year I give this speech, but I can't tell you how important it is to replenish your fluids. The heat, mostly dry, depletes you of fluid and those electrolytes that keep your body and immune system going. So, keep drinking that water and Gatorade (I swear by that stuff -- it really does quench your thirst when you are sick -- water just doesn't do it) and get a humidifier. Yes a humidifer. It is a pain in the ass to clean, but your respiratory system (and your skin) will thank you.

**************************************
RETRACTION: I received quite a few emails about my NYC etiquette email last week: all dealing with children not deserving seats. I retract that statement and now say that children under 8 deserves eats. I think that children above 8 have the balance and dexterity to stand in a moving bus. Especially if there are elderly or pregnant people on board who are also standing.

**************************************
This week's horoscopes are dedicated to:
-- Dabney, Happy birthday!
-- Ann and Dabney, congratulations (again) on the engagement!
-- Sunita and Greg, congratulations on the engagement!

No comments: