Wednesday, July 16, 2003

GREETINGS FROM FLORIDA (7/16/03)

HI ALL FROM JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA! I am here for thenext six days, ducking the mosquitoes and powershopping through the malls with my mom and dad. Spentan excellent couple of days with Annie Manubay and JenBrown in St. Petersburg. They actually got me out onthe golf course, which I thoroughly enjoyed, funnyenough. Of course, I didn't make it past the first 9,but 9 ain't half bad. Props to them. So, I hope you all have a good week and will talk toyou soon!

=========================
This week's horoscopes go out to:
>> Lance Armstrong in the Tour de France, by EricRayvid -- Eric gently reminded me that Lance iscycling to defend his yellow jersey for the fifthtime. Right now, he is in 45th place, but thatdoesn't mean anything at this point.
>> Jen Park, glad you like the shirt
>> Annie Manubay, Happy Birthday!

No comments: