Thursday, July 10, 2003

Scratch this! (7/10/03)

I know I have mentioned this before, but I strongly urge you to register tovote. If you know you are going to be away for the 2004 PresidentialElections, then make sure you have applied for your absentee ballot. Youcan register at: www.beavoter.org <http://www.beavoter.org> . So get outthere and make a difference!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I just want to thank everyone who is on this newsletter list for yourenthusiasm and warm thoughts. From the haiku contest, I felt the love! Itruly did. I got a lot of great responses from you and it makes me veryhappy that you are all out there and some of you actually read this! That'sgreat :-) So, this week's horoscopes are dedicated to YOU.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This week's horoscopes also are dedicated to:

>> I was in lovely Maine this weekend for a wedding (Hey Todd and Sally!)and I got eaten ALIVE by mosquitoes. I wonder whether my blood is justtastier to them. Mosquitoes are seriously evil creatures. Vampires of thesky. I want to thank everyone who gave me anti-itch ointments and generalsupport through my ordeal.

>> Mike, Jen and Graham, for a lovely dinner

>> HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ALEX!

>> HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GOBI!

>> HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!

>> HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!

No comments: