Wednesday, August 20, 2003

I love tomatoes (8/20/03)

I was talking to my Friendster Jeeyun (yes, I am a member of Friendster. It’s FUN) and she told me a tale of how someone she knows will run outside or look out the window if this person hears activity (such as sirens or shouts or gun shots) outside. Doesn’t matter what time of day it is—this person will go outside, down 5 flights of stairs, to see what is going on. One time, this person walked a couple of blocks to see a fire being put out.


This was in the middle of the night.


Now, I find this unusual behavior, but Jeeyun knows another person who heard gun shots one night and then went outside to see what was going on. There was a gun fight between some gangs and one person died. And Jeeyun’s friend saw this.


What would you have done? It’s 3 AM, you hear gun shots outside. Would you leave your apartment/house and find out what is going on? Would you stay inside your house and call the police? Would you even wake up? I am curious. Please let me know.

============================
I have been smoke free for five days! Congratulate me!

============================
This week’s horoscopes go out to:
>> ELECTRICITY
>> Mike, Jen and Graham
>> Jeeyun
>> Irene, Maggie, Jude, May, Kimeka
>> Carey and Steven
>> Michelle E.
>> Mark
>> Lori
>> Francine & Lynda
>> Ann & Dabney

No comments: