Thursday, April 14, 2005

HAIKU DEADLINE FRIDAY, APRIL 15 11:59 AM (4/14/05)

HAIKU DEADLINE FRIDAY, APRIL 15 11:59 AM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am pre-empting this week's horoscopes to let you know that I am not
only walking the AIDS Walk on Sunday, May 15th, but I am captaining a
team.

If you are interested in joining the team, go to the web site:
http://aidswalk.net/newyork/index.html
and go to Register Now and click on "Join A Team" The team name is
"Not Affiliated with Anything Team - 7297"

If you are interested in donating, you can either send me a cash or
check (made out to AIDS Walk New York) to my address (contact me via
email: girlladyfriend@gmail.com) or donate online by going to
http://aidswalk.net/newyork/index.html and go to Sponsor a
Participant. My name is Michelle Park, in case you forgot.

If my instructions are confusing, well, that won't be a first.
Contact me with any questions at girlladyfriend@gmaill.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Last weekend Les and Sylvia, Carey's grandparents, taught me how to
play mah jongg. Les and Sylvia are great -- in their 80s, fantastic
mah jongg players and teachers, and have great hairpieces. Mah jongg
is a fantastic game. Yes, it's a game famous with the geriatric set,
but the stategery behind the game is what makes people live longer.
The amount of brain power needed to get through one game is
incredible.

And learning mah jongg just gets me one step closer to being prepared
for retirement. So far, I can play golf badly, play croquet badly,
aquacise really well, like most soft foods, eat dinner at 4:30 PM and
go to sleep at 8, if I have to.

Almost there.... Just need to get a hang of shuffleboard and bingo.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This week's horoscopes go out to:
Bob and Russell
Carey, Steven and Alex
Les and Sylvia, great hosts with a terrible knowledge of casseroles

No comments: