Wednesday, May 25, 2005

bother, brouhaha, bustle, clamor, excitement, flap, hoo-ha, hoopla, hubbub, hurly-burly, hurrah, pother, ruction, rumpus, (5/25/05)

shindig, stir, tumult, turmoil, unrest, uproar, whirl

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

KIMBERLY HECKSCHER DECKER – the most incredible woman I know – sponsored me for the AIDS WALK and I callously forgot to credit her for her generosity. So to make it up to her, this entire horoscope is dedicated to her!

KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM! KIM!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
There is a mouse in my house. I knew it was there before. But now it is back with a vengeance.

If you know me, then you know that I am quite persnickety about cleanliness. I never leave food out. I always make sure that food is vacuum sealed for my and others protection. So I was very dismayed to see that some vermin had chewed through my rice bag to get at food. So, I got rid of all bagged items and purchased hard plastic containers that are almost impossible to chew through. I guess the mouse got REALLY hungry, because it decided to show itself in broad daylight, in the middle of my kitchen, in order to get at the garbage bag. The garbage bag was securely closed, but it is an open canister, leaving the mouse plenty of room to frolic.

And it was a big sucker. Euw.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
As long as you didn’t concentrate on the dialogue or the acting, STAR WARS III: Revenge of the Sith was awesome! I am going to see it again!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well, dig my grave and bury me dead, I found a white nostril hair!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
To see the past, go to:
http://girlladyfriend.blogspot.com/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Check out your horoscopes for the week of May 26, 2005 at
www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/printer-friendly.html

No comments: