Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Let the Force be with you! (5-18-05)

AIDS WALK REPORT:

Thanks to the following for their support!

Bob Madison and Russell Frost, In Memory of Mason
Alex Cancio, In Honor of Lone Tony, Pyra the Punk and all our fabulous friends
Steven Kane, In Honor of Michelle, the Potato Guy, Grandma (E.M.A.) and the always adored Cocknosticator
Elaine Bauer
Sarah Dwyer
Lori Wong
Caitlyn Kim
Michelle Ertischek

And a special thanks to Mary Alice Elmoor, Mark Steyn and Lauren Katz for walking with me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I don’t know who designed these, but that person deserves an award! (Thanks, Alex!)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0007VW2LM/sr=1-1/qid=1116007646/ref=sr_1_1/104-9013924-5171923?%5Fencoding=UTF8&n=1036682&s=apparel&v=glance

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
To those who plan to be out “sick” on Thursday, May 19th, in order to go see Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith, I salute you.
(Thanks, Bob!)

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/46373.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/category.xml?category_id=322

You know, StarWars.com really should have a gift/bridal registry.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Can you tell I am excited about Star Wars III?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This week’s horoscopes go out to:

Mija, Kevin and Mark, wish I could be there!
Sandy
Michelle E
The Marthas
Saumya

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of May 19, 2005
By Rob Brezsny
© 1995-2004, Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved.

Check out your horoscope at:

www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/printer-friendly.html

No comments: