Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Beano works 50% of the time (6-14-06)

It's Flag Day and it is also somebody's birthday. I don't know whose though. If it is you, let me know.

+======================+
I have been VERY remiss with my reporting. So quickly:

>> Went to Clermont, FL, and spent time with the folks. Learned that I am really an 80 year old trapped in a 33 year old's body. Love walking up at the crack of dawn. Love aquacizing. Love the early bird specials. Love the golf carts and the weird outfits while out on the course. Love it, love it, love it.

>> New York may not feel like summer yet, but it certainly smells like summer. If you haven't smelled NYC in the summer time, imagine a barge filled with garbage (most probably NY's garbage) on a hot summer day.

>> People should not wear stretchy cotton/nylon pants in public. Most of the time, that loose kind of material gets bunched up the person's ass and you can't stop staring at it. My mind keeps thinking, don't they realize they have a couple of inches of material up their butt? And it is TOTALLY unprofessional at work.

>> Most of my dreams revolve around shopping. Usually I am at a mall and I lost something while shopping. Those are the most frustrating dreams. It's usually my jacket or my purse or even sometimes a person. I never actually lose any of those things in real life. Actually, I don't shop much anymore. Maybe this is why I am having MORE shopping dreams than usual. What's interesting is recently JK Rowling was in my dream. She was being interviewed in a cafe and I saw her in the window. That was it. Exciting, huh? I also dreamed that I ran into my friend Gobi with her child and her husband who was this giant preppy guy -- sort of like Superman. Oddly mundane, don't you think?

+======================+
This week's horoscopes go out to:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MY BROTHER, MIKE
HAPPY RECOVERY, MARTHA L
THANKS FOR THE IKEA-ING, BOB AND RUSSELL
WELCOME BACK, LISA D
KEEP ON SWIMMING, DR. CYNTHIA
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU FIEDLER (oh and you too, ANN AND DABNEY)

+======================+
Printed from www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/printer-friendly.html

Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of June 15, 2006
By Rob Brezsny
© 1995-2004, Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved.

No comments: