Thursday, June 29, 2006

Something I ate doesn't want to stay in (6-29-06)


There should be a public service campaign about picking your nose in public. I have seen WAY too many people lately just sticking their fingers in their nose and digging things out. Luckily, I haven't seen too much eating of the boogers, but there is still a lot of picking going on in the subway. Maybe people think that because they are in an enclosed space, underground, that it is okay to launch into the nasal canal. Most of the pickers are men, over the age of 20. Men who should know better. There are a few number of oldies - and maybe that is acceptable. But there are a large number of Gen X and Y picking their noses.


Now it is not all men who do this. I have seen one woman pick her nose on the subway. She looked like Alice in Wonderland. She had straight blond hair and was wearing this pretty pink sweater set, skirt and cute shoes. She was wearing hose as well. She was listening to her CD player, reading in her notebook, and sticking her finger up her nose, like she was digging for gold. She just relentlessly went up there, digging forward, then back, getting to a corner or two. I watched her for two whole stops and finally had to get off (it was my stop) but she probably kept digging in there after I left. I think it was comforting to her.


+==========================+
Did you know there is a product out there by Bald Guyz called HeadWipes? I love their name and the name of their product. There is absolutely no question as to who their market audience is and what they sell. They sell head wipes. Who are they? Bald Guyz. Simplicity at its best!
http://www.baldguyz.com/


+==========================+
VERMONT, HERE I COME!
Can't wait to see you, Jen, Ann, Dabney, Fiedler, Jess, Isaac, Philip, Carmela, Ashley and Dave!
Happy Birthday, Alex!
Lisa D -- Here's your horoscope -- ya happy???!!! (PS -- I am billing ADMIN for this) *KIDDING


+==========================+
Check out your weekly horoscope at
F

No comments: