Sunday, December 3, 2006

Better late than never

So my landlord has installed a new door (2" smaller than my previous door) and plastered everything up. (I am convinced that my entire building is now just made of plaster. Everytime there is damage, they just plaster it up. I bet you my apartment was 20 square foot larger when the building was first built, but the plaster has just made everything smaller. Soon, I will have to crawl through a plaster tunnel to get into my apartment. I wouldn't be surprised if that really did happen. However I am rent stabilized so I don't really care that much.)

+====================+
This week's horoscopes go out to:
Annie and Dabney
Ashley and Dave
Jen and bro Bill
Fiedler
Bob and Russell
Yvette
Happy Birthday D and Matt!

+====================+
Check out your weekly horoscopes at Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of November 30, 2006
By Rob Brezsny

No comments: