Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I DON'T WANNA WORK

I just want to sit around. Am I having a really delayed spring fever? Not sure.

Sorry for the delayed blogging. My mind is wandering around, finding other things to do. For example, finding fennel recipes for Frannie; searching for new names for a newsletter; staring at my toes; waiting on hold. You know, really stupid stuff.

I have read 6 books in the past week (4 paperbacks, 2 audiobooks); got rid of 1/2,300,000th of the paper piled in my apartment; made oxtail soup (but didn't do it right: should have let the meat soak in water for longer to get all of the blood out); did my laundry; got my legs waxed (tmi); went to a long-ass client meeting; wished my dad a happy birthday (got him a massage gift cert and he said it was "eh - you should have saved your $$." I told him he will never get another gift ever again.); fallen asleep in front of the TV twice; went to Central Park two days in a row to get a tan; and watched a lot of stupid tv.

So now you are up to date.

No comments: