Monday, June 4, 2007

ok, ok, ok, ok (6-4-07)

yes, I am being delinquent again. Not calling people back (Hi Frandy and Frichelle Frertischek) and not emailing AND calling people back (Hi Frohn and Froug) and not sending my horoscope out for weeks on end. Sigh. So here it is, ridiculously late. I blame my gassy insides for the delay.

+=============+
I was in Toronto for my cousin's wedding over Memorial Day weekend. It was a great wedding and I wish Frane and Fren many best wishes.

While I was in Toronto, I observed several things:

1) Toronto-ites are horrible drivers
2) It is easier to drive East-West in Toronto than North-South.
3) There is one toll highway that no one uses.
4) The parks are beautiful.
5) People talk funny there.
6) It isn't that much cheaper than the States. And actually can be more expensive.

Toronto photos:
Here's a photo of my uncle and aunt (their daughter Frane got married that day):
Emobu and Emo

Here's a pix of Frane and Fren exchanging rings:
Vows & rings

Here's a pix of Frane and Fren (seated) and Frane's cousins behind her (guess which one is me):
Cousins!

Here's a pix of the blue jay in the tree outside my hotel room:
Blue Jay

Here's the vending machine in the ladies room of the Pearson Toronto International Airport:
Toronto bathroom vending machine

And a closeup: COLLECTABLE TATTOOS!

Toronto bathroom vending machine

+=============+
This week's horoscopes go out to:
Freven and Fralex
Frasha and Frasha
FrunAe and Frfrancois

+=============+
Check out your horoscopes at
Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of May 31, 2007
By Rob Brezsny

2 comments:

annie-san said...

Please tell me you bought a tattoo?!

Unknown said...

No, I didn't! I didn't have enough Canadian change!!!