Friday, June 8, 2007

Shhhh! (6-8-07)

I am immobilized by the amount of work I have to do; therefore I will spend my time right now sending this email.

+=================+
First I got a lot of complaints last week from people who I mistakenly forgot to include in my email. OK, just one complaint, but it was a loud annoying one.

FROBI who lives in Panama was in Toronto while I was there; so of course we had to meet up. I finally met her adorable son Frado.
IMG_1308

How something that adorable came out of Frobi I will never know.

+=================+
My friend Frynn who was posted in a Middle Eastern country last year is now back somewhere in the Land of Sand and Palm Trees. This time however she is a BMO. What is a BMO? It means a Black Moving Object.

BMO Frynn


Aren't you jealous? I am. She will probably get a BMO tan -- tan face, pasty white body. Lucky, lucky Frynn.

+=================+
FUN with BLOGGING:

On my blog I post some random things for everyone's enjoyment. Check out my desk at work. And yes, it really looks like that.

This is the view out of my shared office window:

View from my office, if you lean against the window, to the right

View out of window - UN in background

Good stuff, huh? Well, my office is moving downtown, and soon I will have amazing views of the Holland Tunnel. I can't wait!!!

+=================+
In response to last week's email, Fratt of the Frave and Fratt Show sent in this:

1) Toronto-ites are horrible drivers
Matt: Not to sound equally offensive here, but you do realize that the Asian woman is telling everyone that the Toronto-ites are bad drivers???
My response: Look who's talking, stupid white man

+=================+
And many of you were either grossed out or concerned about my intestines. Well, they and I fight every day. Some days, they win by the sheer excess of bloat and other incredibly noisemaking horridness. Other days, I win. It's like reality TV down there and no on has immunity. NO ONE, I SAY!

+=================+
This week's horoscopes go out to:
Frike, my bro, happy belated birthday!
Fryvette, feel better!
Frichelle D, congrats on the engagement!
Frynn

+=================+
Check out your weekly horoscopes at:
Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of June 7, 2007
By Rob Brezsny
© 1995-2004, Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved.

No comments: