Sunday, November 4, 2007

AND SO I'M BACK! FROM OUTER SPACE! (11-4-07)

After a long hiatus, I am back. Where was I? Well, since September, I have been outside of Philly a couple of times, a fantastic weekend in Rhode Island, in New York, in Las Vegas, in LA, in Orlando, in my office, in my bed, at the office again, and oh, the office.

I am here for a little while longer, except for Tues. I am in Philly then. But after, New York, my apartment, my office, Orlando, New York (office, office, apartment, office) and the Philly again.

I hope to keep up with this better than I have and thanks to you all for complaining that you haven't received your horoscopes ;)

XO,
Michelle
+============+
Did you hear about the Wellesley College junior who stabbed her MIT boyfriend seven times? Just makes me proud that I went to Wellesley. Except for her lack of aim. That's a disappointment. Truly.

+============+
This week's horoscopes go out to:

>My friend Frandy and her husband Feorge welcomed their wonderful little girl, Frenny, to the world! WELCOME FRENNY! I can't wait to meet you xoxox


> My nephew Fraham just lost his first tooth! Congrats, Fraham!
> Happy belated birthdays, Frori and Frim! I can't remember which one comes first, but if anything, our first celebration of your birthdays was a memorable one!
> Happy birthday, Fraki!

+============+
Check out your weekly horoscopes at Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of November 1, 2007
By Rob Brezsny
© 1995-2004, Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

carlessinnebraska said...

did i hear you say you'd been in the office this week?.....

Unknown said...

Das right! I get to stay in one city for an entire week!