Monday, July 28, 2008

I don't wanna work....

fron, fraylor and fraden
So instead I will blog. I had a surprisingly busy weekend, which is probably why I am tired today.

First, here is Fron, Fraylor and Fraden, who came to NYC for a visit. You might be familiar with Fron, but Fraylor and Fraden are his 7 year-old twin half-siblings. Fron decided that Fraylor and Fraden, who never flew before, should go on a trip with him. And he would take them on the trip of their lives. They flew from Nebraska via Detroit to New York City, then to Boston, back through Detroit (I assume) and into Nebraska. IN 5 DAYS. Fron is crazy, but luckily he has friends who are willing to share in the insanity.

I showed them around the town and had a great time. We of course went to Dylan's Candy Bar and there, I got new teeth:

me with teeth

We also went to the American Museum of Natural History (which I think should be renamed to something pithy, like "natural history museum" or "dead animal jamboree") where I went face to face with my nemesis, the mosquito:

this is what mosquitoes look like to me

And tried on new hats:

Like my new hat?

After Fron and the frids left, I went for a long walk with Fryn who was in town for the NY 1/2 marathon. You know, a quick jog for her.

And then I finally got to see a Frartha! And what was really exciting is that Frartha got to meet Fryn. It's weird but my friends never get the opportunity to meet my other friends. I think this is because I never plan too far ahead and never know who is around to meet up.

Then yesterday, I played mah-jongg with the ladies. Photo TBD. Frasha, Frasha, Fraki and me. Good times.

No comments: