Thursday, July 17, 2008

This little piggie went to market, this little piggie went home...

So, I have a new phobia. Lately I have had trouble unlocking the
bathroom stall doors. And before you start laughing like a hyena,
it's only the doors with these weird circular locks. Usually what
happens is I can remember which way the handle turns to lock the door.
But then between doing my business and flushing, I forget how to
unlock the door. And some of the bathroom stall doors at work stick.
So I begin to panic a little. I know I am in a bathroom with
ostensibly other people or at least other people will come in
eventually and will help me get out of the stall if I REALLY needed
help. I could even crawl out from under the stall. But that kind of
rational goes down with the flush. It's beginning to be a problem. I
start thinking, ok, lefty-loosey? clockwise? jiggle it? just a
little bit?

Eventually I do get out of the bathroom stall and the panic subsides.

You know, you'd think I'd panic more if there wasn't any toilet paper.

No comments: