Friday, September 5, 2008

For Mrs J - who challenged me to eat a Vosges Mo's Bacon Bar...

I love a food challenge. Because I said I loved bacon, Mrs J challenged me to eat the Vosges Mo's Bacon Bar. Chocolate and bacon? BRING IT ON!

vosges mo's bacon bar

me with vosges mo' bacon bar

me with vosges mo' bacon bar

me, mid-bite

me with vosges mo' bacon bar

Overall, the smoky bacon highlighted the sweet notes of the chocolate. And I really liked finding the bacon bits in the chocolate. However, this tiny little bar cost $2.99. It was definitely worth a test try, but not something I would pursue on a regular basis.

2 comments:

Mrs. J said...

Hooray! I'm glad you liked it. Yes, it costs quite a bit of money. I have only had one myself. :) I'm waiting for the M&M Premiums version. Miss you,
Mrs. J and Bubba

carlessinnebraska said...

omg... that looks soooooo goooood!! almost as good as maple bacon ice cream over french toast!!