Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Morning Ritual


I have a strange morning ritual that I think I blogged about before, but I am bringing it up again because I still can't seem to shake it. My alarm goes off at 6:30 am and I hit snooze until 7 AM. Then I get up and take a shower. I get out of the shower and then GO BACK TO BED for another 15-30 minutes. Technically I could get to work by 8:30, but because of this weird morning ritual, I get to work by 9:30. I have tried hard to stop doing this. I had tried making my bed after waking up. Doesn't work. I have tried not sitting down after the shower. Doesn't work. So far, this ritual hasn't gotten me into too much trouble but last week, I did go back to sleep and I woke up an hour later. Luckily, I had gotten up at 6:30 that morning so I wasn't too late for work. I am going to see if I can shake this habit this week. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: