Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Best title evah!

"Paula Deen Is Trying to Kill Us"
This title is the best! The first time I heard of Paula Deen was when my friend Frate Frarnock made me Gorilla Bread. It was a Paula Deen recipe and it had:
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 3 teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
  • 2 (12-ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits (10 count)
  • 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
I thought Frate was trying to kill me. And now I know - Paula Deen really does want to kill us. I heard her on "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" and she said her son created a hamburger that uses Krispy Kreme doughnuts as a bun. A BUN!!!!! It's called the Lady's Brunch Burger recipe.

KEELING US softly with her love.....


2 comments:

Terra said...

I heard her on WWDTM too and thought she was hysterical. That hamburger sandwiched between krispy kreme donuts also had an egg on it, for extra healthy measure. Killer! I thought it was so funny her hubs was eating nutra-system while she was on the show-- how is that possible?

Unknown said...

OMG _ I forgot that he was eating nutrisystem! LOL! He must have powers beyond her control. Lucky him!