Monday, June 22, 2009

I HATE VONAGE

So, I have been unemployed since October. It's rough out there, but companies like Vonage are making it worse for the unemployed. I was having major DSL problems and had to disconnect my DSL. No DSL means no VoIP. Well, because I was canceling service before my year contract was up (and who knew I was signing a year contract? The tiny print did, that's who), Vonage wanted to charge me a cancellation fee of $40, cost of the device ($80), and taxes. WHAAAA? I am UNEMPLOYED. Vonage thinks that cheapskates who sign up for their $24/mo hoax can afford a cancellation fee of $130+? I AM UNEMPLOYED. Total insanity, especially in today's marketplace.

So I declare war with Vonage. I may be an unemployed PR exec, but I am going to be Vonage's worst nightmare. Why? I am an unemployed PR exec with lots of social media skills and TIME ON HER HANDS.

No comments: