Friday, August 5, 2005

I am experiencing a time delay of 3 hours (8/5/05)

Since I am not supposed to spend too much time staring at the computer, this week’s a short one.

+============================+
I got LASIK and now I see 20/20. The surgery and the recovery have been pain-free. Things are still sort of fuzzy – but I can see. There is just this softness around everything. It’s like when TV shows put the “soft light” on an older actress/persona, e.g. Barbara Walters. The entire image of her gets a little fuzzy. Well, everything is a little fuzzy for me right now. I have to put drops in my eyes many times a day and I can’t swim for one month. I am sure those older ladies at the aqua aerobics are wondering where I went.

+============================+
This week’s horoscopes go out to:

> Sandy, thanks for hosting and dragging me around LA for bridal things
> Fryvette and FRohnna, thanks so much!!!
> Frob and FRussell
> FrErtischek
> Freven

+============================+
Check out your horoscope at www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/printer-friendly.html

Free Will Astrology
By Rob Brezsny
Horoscopes for week of August 3rd, 2005
© 1995-2004, Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved.

No comments: