Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I am not a tall, cool martini. I am more like a flaming scorpion bowl. (8-16-06)

Thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday this past week and for all of those who will after seeing this email ;) I have posted some of the cards received on my blog.

+========================+
I DON'T KNOW WHOOOOOOO YOU ARE

Responses from last week's email:

"Wahwahwah! Who ARE yoooooouuuu?"
-- Lisa D.

"Oh fer cute!"
-- Martha L.

"omg. I'm loving the 'hey, you're lucky I showed up and I am clothed.' I'm totally stealing that already. For use in my own head. I've already caught myself thinking that three times today. 'Cause that's what this week feels like. :-) And then tonight I'm taking a red-eye to Cincinnati for two meetings with [HUGE CONGLOMERATE] tomorrow that I haven't really prepped for... so yeah, I'll be using that phrase again tomorrow..."
-- N

"It is what it is."
-- Matt S.
+========================+
I have been working out every morning for the last two weeks and suddenly my hip feels like it is being ripped out of the socket. Of course, it is most probably due to overexercising, but I fear that it is really because of my LaZboy chair, aka the LaZgirl. I tend to sit in that chair a lot. Most of the time I am sleeping in it. But lately I have been sitting and playing on my computer while in the chair. And I fear that the chair is getting too mushy and causing me pain rather than pleasure!!!!! Oh what will I do without that chair????

+========================+
This week's horoscopes go out to:
Bob
Russell
Michelle E.
Sandy
Yvette
Alex
Carey
Steven
Sasha
Martha A.
Martha L.
Michelle H.
Tasha
Co-workers who indulged my salt cravings and got me a platter of fries instead of a cake

+========================+
Check out your horoscope at
Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of August 17, 2006
By Rob Brezsny
© 1995-2004, Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved.

No comments: