Thursday, August 2, 2007

now if I can just get my neck to stand up straight and my shoulders from hunching ...

What I did at my parents' house in Florida for one week:

1) Fixed all clocks on tvs in house
2) Fix the answering machine
3) Updated all computers with new (to them) Windows updates
4) Re-set Korean TV Web sites on all computers for parents' viewing pleasure
5) Spread ant killer around outside perimeter of house
6) Researched and purchased treadmill for mom
7) Tore the giant cardboard boxes which housed the treadmill parts into smaller, recycling plant approved pieces
8) Tanned and worked in the driveway for three hours
9) Made it rain every day
10) Shopped at Target for 3 solid hours
11) Telecommuted
12) Explained to my parents multiple times that when I am telecommuting, they can't yell my name repeatedly (unless an emergency such as bleeding, bears, falling furniture, etc.) while I am on a conference call.
13) Did not get one mosquito bite (a MAJOR miracle)
14) Read HP7 for the second time
15) Got kicked out of the country club pool by the pool nazi (security guard) because I was not accompanied by a house owner (even though she has seen me a million times and knows my mom is sick and can't come to the pool with me)
16) Ate banana pudding ice cream
17) Moved paintings from one side of the room to the other
18) Lots of laundry
19) Ate lots of fish
20) Enjoyed time with my parents

+====================+
My favorite email of the week:

Bob strong like bear. Kill own meat. Slather blood. Hear lamentation of women. GRRRR!

+====================+
This week's horoscopes go out to:

Friya - congratulations on leaving!
Frob and Frussell
Frertischek
Frandy
Frynthia - welcome to JAX!
Frasha Freleber

+====================+
Check out your weekly horoscope at
Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of August 2, 2007
By Rob Brezsny
© 1995-2004, Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved.

No comments: