Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Big Dig continues...

I have had my cable box sitting precariously on top of my tv for at least two years now. Before I switched over to digital, i had a smaller, pretty cable box that fit well on top of my tv. Or at least it wasn't so large that it was tottering on top of the tv. This cable box though has been sitting on top of my tv, not quite falling off, but definitely not fitting.
Frarthas and the Cable Box

And like everything else in my apartment, I didn't bother with moving the cable box. It wasn't hurting anyone. I didn't care that it would wobble on top of my tv. However, the Frarthas decided it was time to move it into the tv cabinet so that it would make friends with my DVD player and my VCR.

Frarthas and the Cable Box

So after a few minutes wrangling with cords and cutting open a larger hole in the back of the tv cabinet, here is the tv without its cable box hat on!

Cable box joined its electronic friends

THANKS, FRARTHAS!

No comments: