Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Big Dig Saga continues...

I attacked the dresser and the wardrobe this weekend. Here are some before photos.

One messy drawer
messy

I organize by tossing things in piles...
things to plow through

...and then sorting through them.
piles

Here's a drawer in transition:

getting there

And here is the drawer, finished.
Neat!

And another, clean.

Neat!

And here is a drawer where my clothes are lonely.

The clothes are now lonely

And here's my wardrobe.

NEAT!

It's really unfortunate that I don't have a before photo of this. This wardrobe always looked like it was exploding its clothing guts out onto the floor. There was always a dangling scarf or lose arm of a sweater reaching for freedom.

And one strange thing I found out from the part of the dig is that I own three neck collars. I must be expecting a travesty of gigantic proportions.

why do I have three of these?

3 comments:

ladyfresh said...

too funny!

Carey said...

Nice lavender bags.

Unknown said...

Thanks Carey! My good friend Frarey got them for me ;)