Monday, May 12, 2008

My Big Dig - Update 2

Following are my "during" photos. I am still getting through the mess which I fondly call home, but I was able to pile my donatables into 6 garbage bags (Hefty! Hefty! Hefty! Wimpy! Wimpy! Wimpy!) and 2 plastic bins. I made a date with The Frarthas to donate the piles to Goodwill on Sunday. And then I tried to back out. First I whined, to which Frartha replied, "Do you want some cheese with your whine?" Then I said, let's go do something fun instead, to which Frartha replied, "This will be fun!"

There was no backing out.

Here is BEFORE:
Bags to donate to Goodwill

Bins to donate to goodwill

And here is the space AFTER:

CLEAN CORNER!

And they even made me get rid of my legendary Talbot's outfit:

Talbots outfit

Goodbye, Friend! Ah, the many laughs I had looking at you!

I have to say, it is a very good feeling to get rid of all that junk. And Goodwill was pleased too.

THANK YOU THE FRARTHAS!

I got rid of 6 bags and 2 bins!

Addendum:

I did take the Frarthas out for a wee drink and nibble as a thank you for really pushing me to get rid of the stuff. Good friends.
Lazy greyhounds
Lazy greyhound
And deformed, giant popovers!
my deformed popover

No comments: